Thursday, August 15, 2013

Happy birthday, DIL2B!

It's my future daughter-in-law's birthday today!  Happy birthday, Kelly!

You've been a part of our lives for almost ten  years, but there is really something exciting about making it official in October, when you make it official with Matt

Your sweetness and thoughtfulness, are the most attractive things about you, even though you are very stylish and always look so put together.  You bring a lot to all of us.  We are so excited about having you join our family.
 







1 comment:

  1. I'm just seeing this now! SO Sweet! Thank you for the birthday post and all of your kind words. That means so much to me and I really appreciate how loving and welcoming your family has been to me over the last ten years. I can't wait to make it official in October! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete