Friday, August 2, 2013

Sweet Sixteen

I could talk all day about this...I love you Shawn.

I know you wanted a patio and bottle of wine last night in Frederick, Maryland...thanks for accepting the steps of the Holiday Inn with store-bought beer and pretzels, counseling one of our own via cell, after 576 miles in a U-Haul.

Quintessential You, this is, and I'm so glad lucky to participate.

Happy 16th - now let's go navigate the elevators in another apartment complex.  Hurry!

16 years ago - and happy to report...happy.  And slightly less than 16 pounds ago.

















I LOVE YOU not only

for what you are, but for

what I am when I am with you.

I LOVE YOU not only for what

you have made of yourself, but

for what you are making of me.

I LOVE YOU for the part

of me that you bring out.

-          Elizabeth Barrett Browning

 



1 comment:

  1. HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN! You and Shawn are perfect together. I love to hear the way you talk about one another and see how happy you make each other. You truly are a wonderful example of true love and what marriage is all about. Congrats to the two of you and cheers to many more happy years! xo

    ReplyDelete