Sunday, November 25, 2012

Black Sunday

I might have made this up, but this is my Black Sunday night.  I'm ready!  Let's go.  I have enjoyed five days away now and I might just be convinced that it's time to go back.  Strap the pedometer back on, throw out the leftover pies and cakes, pack my lunch and set the alarm again.  Day camp, er work, is calling.

While I certainly would resign immediately if I won that lottery game I never play, there is something healthy about our regimens, our routines, and it only takes five days away from it all to recharge my batteries and honor the structure that I have actually, somewhere along the line, chosen for myself.

I know it's a new week, I know it's Sunday night...because I just made plans for next weekend!  Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment