Friday, June 14, 2013

Checking In...

This week I had the time-zapping duty to learn more about progessive discipline in the workplace.  In the process, a Gallup poll caught my eye.  Only about 30% of American workers are engaged - working to their full potential and feeling connected.  The other 70% of workers are somewhere on the spectrum between "checked out" and full outright subversiveness.  Where are you on the engagement sprectrum?  I'm feeling fine, but I will say this . . . here's to a whole new round of action plans!

The 12 Elements of Great Managing

No comments:

Post a Comment