Thursday, October 17, 2013

Happy Dan Day!

As Mark Twain famously wrote, "I didn't have time to write a short letter, so I wrote a long one instead."

I saw this quote today and I immediately thought of my brother Dan, the birthday boy today.

Happy birthday to a favorite.

You've taught me so much over the years - like the difference between 'eager' and 'anxious', how to spell words such as 'a lot' and 'no one', the perenially confusing 'fewer' and 'less', and, of course, how to slide through an almost-red light without drawing attention.

Dan, Karaoke, and Miguels:  A Winning Combo



















Here's a treat for you, for your birthday, Danny boy - I know you will eat this up as fast as that birthday cake I saw in front of you on FB:
http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/229369#ixzz2i0fBCYuW

No comments:

Post a Comment