It could be a red wine weekend, so dear reader, with you in mind, I'll just continue...
- Club soda and salt is a great trick.
- The most important thing is to get to the stain while it's wet because once it's dried, it's very difficult to remove.
- Dilute the stain with water, club soda, even white wine.
- Then, take a cloth and blot the stain from the outside in.
- Dilute the stain and covering in iodized salt. Let the salt sit on the stain for about an hour.
- Remove away the salt . . . more wine magic!