Find a seedless watermelon and cut off both ends and then cut off the rind so it resembles a double-layer cake.
- Pat the sides with paper towels (please don't use the cheap ones!) to remove excess moisture.
- Place on a favorite dish (I like a light color dish so the berries show off better).
- "Frost" the cake with non-fat Greek vanilla yogurt (16-24 oz) and then chill for 30 minutes. Oh, and put the "cake" in the frig so it chills, too. (You can even put in the freezer for a few minutes.)
- Prior to serving, touch up any areas that are in need of more yogurt.
- Decorate with berries. You can also add flaked cocunut.
- Cut the first piece so your guests see up close the guilt-free experience that awaits!