Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Nearlywed Game

We had lots of fun at the bridal shower hosted last Saturday for Kelly by Kate.  It was a treat to have people attend from Minneapolis, Dubuque, Bettendorf, Des Moines, and Chicago.  Kate devised "The Nearlywed Game" - a video Q&A (thank you iMovie) with the groom that, during the shower, the bride had to also answer - very entertaining!  Kate gave bath bombs as party favors to our dear guests as they said their goodbyes.
Even my apple tree cooperated

Cake and Candles poem gift from MOG

Sisters + Champagne = Shower!

MOB, Bride, Bridesmaid

K
MOB, Bride, MOG

Rank women!
With my beautiful mom and her punch bowl

Ring Bearer's mom with the Bride






Bath Bombs...from Lush



1 comment:

  1. That cake and candles poem gift from the MOG was pretty amazing. You are SO GOOD at that stuff! I just loved the Nearlywed game, although I think Matt and I may have bored the guests with our nearly identical responses! :) Thanks again for helping Kate put on such a wonderful shower! It was perfect and I loved every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete