Sunday, March 31, 2013

Alleluia!

So hard to celebrate when people you love are suffering.  Here's a prayer for you:

My friend, who has a daughter managing an ectopic pregnancy;
My friend, whose mom is suffering dementia;
My friend, whose brother is unavailable;
My friend, who is starting a new job on Monday;
My friend, who is deciding between two forks in the road;
My friend, who is dealing with the scary, exciting life after retirement;
My friend, who struggles with her busy household;
My friend, who has been missing her dad for many years;
My friend, whose health is declining;
My friend, who is a caretaker;
My friend, who does everything for everyone.




You have had your Lent. May the promise of Easter sustain you today.

1 comment:

  1. "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle". This post reminded me of this quote.

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete