Saturday, September 27, 2014

Happy 28, MIM!

Happy birthday to a real favorite.  One of the things I admire about you is that you "took over" very early in life.  You knew what was good for you...before I told you.  You took ownership, of you.  And you're so that way now, of course.  Determined, goal setting, disciplined.  You're driving all the time.

Enjoy the first day of school, today, on your birthday...at the number 2 school for MBAs, UChicago's Booth.  You got there because you worked hard and knew it would be good for you.  And it will be.

And you give me the gift.  I get the pleasure of sitting back and nodding, yes, son, great idea.  What you're doing is good for you.  Good for you, my second born.  Second to none.

1 comment:

  1. That picture (3rd from top) is one of my favs from the wedding. Thanks for the sweet post, Mom!

    ReplyDelete